Pages

The Journey - Welcome

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello Lovelies,

It's about time I dove in and started writing.

My name is Pam, I'm a native Californian, that uprooted and moved to Utah. I'm just going to say it....worst mistake of our lives. The positives, I live on a mountain, no neighbors, beautiful views and not far from Zion National Park. The negative, we do not fit in Utah and the reason we do not fit in we are not LDS (Mormon) I know Mormons in CA and they are nothing like the people in Utah. Enough on that; unless you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them, leave me a comment.

I am married to a wonderful guy, we have a beautiful daughter and I am a self proclaimed Bull Wrestler - what that really means is I have a English Bull Terrier named Olive who is a handful.

What I love and what I will be sharing with this blog:

I have a new appreciation for fashion, jewelry and style

Art - photography, painting, mixed media, writing and creating beauty around me

Nature - the outdoors and animals

Food and Drink - I love being in the kitchen

Taking care of myself and loving who I am

Releasing my Inner Gypsy Soul

Life is a journey, it's time we all start living the life we love, no excuses.

Be kind to one another and make someone smile today.

Pam






No comments:

Post a Comment