Pages

It's Time To Get This Blog Going

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Darlings -

I started out with good intentions and life got in the way....but in a good way.

Over a year ago I started on a fantastic journey to get healthy.  I purchased a FitBit and took my first walk on June 12, 2014 and I have not looked back. In fact, by August I was running and in October I did my first 5k. Since that day I have 4 5k's, 1 10k under my belt and in September I'm attempting my first half marathon.  I run every other day and the days I do not run I go to the gym. I watch what I eat and log it into MyFitnessPal app just to keep me in check. This has kept me very busy and achy.  The benefits have been incredible, more energy, happier and no more high blood pressure. I've lost weight and I'm shrinking in size. Yay! I've added meditation which has changed my life, if I start to feel stressed 10-15 minutes of relaxing slow breathing and I'm good to go.

Big News

My daughter got engaged on April 3rd (her birthday) a November 2016 wedding is being planned.  She has been stressing out planning a traditional wedding to the point she was ready to elope. This is not my free-spirit kid. She has decided to have a non-traditional wedding that fits her personality. I'm very excited about this wedding.

Step one has been accomplished, the wedding gown has been purchased. She is now checking out venues and food and once that is secure it will be time to pick out a photographer and videographer.

Here is a sneak peak of my wedding attire as MOB - Mother of the Bride.






















As you can see this is going to be a lot of fun and whimsy, now this is my daughter. I look forward to sharing the steps up to the wedding and the big event with you.

Peace and Love,

Pam



A daily does of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination - Richelle E. Goodrich

No comments:

Post a Comment