Pages

A Quick Update

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Good Evening Lovelies,

A quick update......

My running has been placed on hold and my upcoming 1/2 marathon has been put on hold until next year.  I have been training for the 1/2 marathon for a year and on Monday's run I started to get back pain. Pain bad enough if my husband had a cellphone I would have called him to come pick me up. After we got home I found out I had blood in my urine. Called the doctor and they got me in the same day (that's a first) I had a blood test and by the end of the day I found out everything was okay with my kidney's so that ruled out kidney disease. They next test was a CT Scan they couldn't get me in until Thursday AM due to my insurance. They told me my doctor would have the results by Friday. That same afternoon he had the results....a kidney stone the size of a almond.  He had me in to see the urologist by Friday and I am scheduled for a lithotripsy on August 26th.  As soon as I am healed I will start running and going to the gym to prepare for next years 1/2 marathon.

Peace and Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment